Stampin' Up! On Board Journal, Beautiful Butterflies die, Scallop Square die, On Board Sheets (Chipboard), Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer Punch, Trinket Keys, Ruffled Ribbons, Sweet Shop DSP (Autumn-Winter Mini Catalogue), Calypso Coral & Lucky Limeade textured cardstock, Jelly Bean Brads (Autumn-Winter Mini Catalogue)
- TIP: Adhere DSP (Designer Series Paper) to chipboard before running it through the Big Shot. I use the Big Shot Multipurpose Adhesive Sheets as my method of choice. Very easy to use. More details and instructions on p155 of the Australian/NZ Idea Book & Catalogue.
Message from Simone:
I'll be at Stampin' Up!'s annual Convention for the rest of the week, but you can still contact me on my mobile or via email. I may just take a little longer to get back to you.
Also, there's still time to get a FREE pack of gorgeous patterned 12×12 DSP every month for 2012. Yes seriously. BUT you must join Stampin' Up! before the end of May which is…. almost here! I still can't believe this amazing offer. You can also get one free pack when your order 3! More info here.
I borrowed my girls' favourite stamp set for this card (Stampin' Up!'s Little Princess)… perfect for the little princesses in our lives.
Click to enlarge
This card features:
- Lots of pinks (including Pretty In Pink, Melon Mambo, Pink Pirouette, Regal Rose, Rose Red and Blushing Bride – all from Stampin' Up!),
- A generous helping of bling (rhinestone jewels and Dazzling Diamonds glitter) and
- just a touch of scented embossing powder – now available in our Australian Stampin' Up! Autumn-Winter Mini Catalogue in 3 fun scents: vanilla, melon and cherry.
Where's the smell-a-vision when you need it?
Things are a bit crazy here at the moment – only a little over a week until I'm heading off to Canberra for our annual Stampin' Up! Convention. Yaaaayyy!! Soooo can't wait to catch up with friends and hear all the news, learn about upcoming products and generally have way too much fun.
Don't forget: still a week to go for free Designer Series Paper! Let me know if you want some and I'll get it sent straight to your door.
Reason # 8 Why I Love What I Do: The little conversations I have with the kids while we make cards together.
Can't believe May is here already! But the start of a new month is the start of an exciting promotion for us here… Free Designer Series Paper!
(Designer Series Paper is also known as DSP in the Stampin' Up! world – in other words, the patterned 12×12 paper packs in lovely coordinating colours and designs, 12 full double-sided sheets in a pack!).
During May you can get free Designer Series Paper in one of two ways:
1. Buy 3, Get 1 Free!
Get ONE FREE PACKAGE (value $18.95) when you buy three. No limits.
2. Join Stampin' Up! as a demonstrator with the NEW LOW-PRICE STARTER KIT ($169), and get a FREE PACKAGE of DSP every month until the end of the year!
Yes, that seriously is over $130 worth of paper, on top of the great value starter kit contents! You can read more about the new starter kit here.
I looooove using DSP because I know it's going to coordinate with my inks and cardstock. Here's a card I made recently using the Attic Boutique pack of DSP from the new Autumn-Winter mini catalogue. I love this combo of the papers, and was inspired by various cards I saw recently on Pinterest created by Debra Currier, Chiaki Haverstick and others.
Attic Boutique has big bold papers, as well as some softer ones like these….
Time for me to stock up on more lovely new papers I think.
Enjoy the rest of your day!
Contact me for more information about any of today's big announcements.