Between 1-31 October, buy three packages of Designer Series Paper and get one free!
That’s great news since everyone can use more Designer Series Paper (and no, you absolutely can NOT have too much).
This sale includes Designer Series Paper from both the annual catalogue and the recently released holiday catalogue (not including Specialty Designer Series Paper or Designer Series Paper Stacks).
• Promotion period: 1-31 October 2016
• There is no limit to how many times participants can buy three packages of Designer Series Paper and get one free during this promotion.
• Specialty Designer Series Paper and Designer Series Paper Stacks do not qualify for this promotion and cannot be redeemed through this offer.
• Designer Series Paper purchased with Stampin’ Rewards or the Stampin’ Rewards 50%-off perk does not qualify for this promotion.
• Designer Series Paper purchased as part of a Starter Kit does not qualify for this promotion.
Want some ideas on how you can use pretty patterned paper on your cards?
How about this:
Using a variety of strips, punch the ends using the Triple Banner Punch. Stamp a greeting and add a ribbon for a quick, attractive card that shows off any Designer Series Paper.
Create a “window” on your Designer Series Paper using framelits or punches, then layer an image or greeting underneath. Try this template with several papers from the same collection and get a different look every time.
Why throw away scraps when they’re this pretty? Instead, use them up on this great card design. It’s like a sampler of Designer Series Paper! Use designs from one collection, or mix and match for more possibilities.
Check out all the available papers in the online shop HERE.
But wait, there’s more!
From 1st to the 5th of October only, stock up on card making essentials with these items also on sale:
And for your convenience here they all are:
Shop for World Cardmaking Day specials HERE.
Happy World Cardmaking Day to all my crafty friends around the world. I’m going to celebrate by making cards today and – most importantly – getting them out in the mail. xxxx