Aug 31 2012
Some important news for today:
1. Today is the FINAL DAY to order from the 2011-2012 Idea Book & Catalogue. Please email your orders before 10pm today (Friday 31st August 2012).
2. Tomorrow, 1st of September 2012, the NEW Annual Catalogue and NEW (Christmas) Holiday Catalogue will be released. Yay! Check back here tomorrow to view the catalogues online.
3. Want your own copy of the catalogues? Get in touch and we'll arrange the best way to get one in your hands. Catalogues come with an EXCLUSIVE sheet of vouchers, a different one for each month of the catalogue. There are some great not-to-be-missed specials in there!
5. STAMP CLUBS: Our current round of stamp clubs are coming to an end so we'll shortly be opening them up to new members. If you would like to learn more about stamp clubs and how you can earn FREE products in the form of hostess benefits, all while learning new techniques, just ask!
6. NEW LOYALTY CLUB PROGRAM: I'm so excited that my brand new loyalty program will be starting tomorrow! This is something I've been planning for many months – and my valued customers will benefit! This new program is designed to reward those of you who email or phone your orders through to me – now all your purchases will help you earn FREE STAMPS.
7. NEW CLASS SCHEDULE: By popular request I'm now offering regular classes on the 3rd Tuesday of each month from 1pm – approx. 2.30pm. Cost is $15 – everything supplied, and will be held in Creswick (near Ballarat, Daylesford). Bookings essential. It's a lovely way to spend an afternoon and you'll get to try out many of our fun new products. And on the 1st Tuesday of each month from November we'll be offering a Framed Art Class. More news to come about this one (believe me, it's a beauty!!!). But for now, here's a little sneak peek.
Pheww! That was a lot to take in. But I know that tomorrow everyone will have their heads stuck in the new catalogue so I had to get my news in first. LOL.
Have a fabulous weekend – the first of Spring! Can't we just feel the change in the air. :)