Spring has sprung!
And so has the new 2015 Stampin’ Up! Holiday Catalogue.
Fifty pages of festive fun, new products, punches, kits and more.
It’s time to shake off the winter blues… Christmas is on the way.
I am giddy over this one. It would have to include the best range of products I’ve seen in years.
In fact, many of those new products immediately jumped on to my wish list.
Two thumbs up for this catalogue.
FIVE, no make that SIX, PICKS from the new HOLIDAY CATALOGUE
Almost impossible to stick to five favourites from this catalogue – or six – but we’ll give it a go…
- The To You and Yours Shaker Cards Project Kit on page 4. Having made up these cards, I can honestly say I LOVE how they look. Great quality, nice thick card bases, and I love the shiny foil on the cards. You can’t tell from the tiny picture in the catalogue, but each card base has strips of silver running through the design on the front and backs of the cards. Gorgeous. They have been generous with the supplies too, so you’ll have plenty of sequins, chunky glitter and die cut pieces left over at the end. And no you don’t HAVE to get the stamp set on the bottom of page 4 to make up the cards, although it looks great if you do and it’s a handy set to have. Would love to be able to buy those line strips of ‘Dimensionals’ used to line the shaker frames. They make it so easy to put the shaker frames together.
- The Hearth and Home Thinlits dies on page 11 (and images on page 10). Yes, I’m a sucker for a good ‘die’. And how fantastic that you can cut out the window frame cross bars and – voila – it becomes a fireplace.
Seriously… that is genius right there.
- The Sleigh Ride Edgelits dies on page 12. These are just sooooo cute. Yes, they are a little fiddly to work with, with all those delicate little shapes, so if fiddly is not your thing then these might not appeal. But the delicate shapes is what makes these edgelits so gorgeous.
- The Embellished Ornaments bundle on page 15. Enough said. Love love love. This is the bundle that featured on our recent Fancy Fold card. What’s not to love? The Peaceful Pines bundle could have easily snuck into this spot too.
- Woodland Textured Impressions Embossing Folder on page 39. I love that this is an oversized square folder, so it will work with cards in the landscape or portrait orientation. Thank you Stampin’ Up!. That has been on my wish list for a long time. Such a beautiful design, too.
- Fine-Tip Glue Pen on page 43. This has CHANGED my life! No kidding. One of the smallest items, tucked away on the bottom corner of the page, I didn’t even notice it until someone else pointed it out to me. And yes, I know it’s not the most glamorous item. But wowowowowowow it is the best EVER. You can perfectly position sequins and carefully place die-cut words, without any gooey overflow. You can even write words with it and sprinkle ultra-fine glitter over the top (see pic on the right, I wrote my name with the glue then added gold glitter). No need to squeeze. And the needle in the tip to prevent clogging is just the bees-knees. You can watch a video about this new Fine-Tip Glue Pen here.
You can view all the new products in one convenient section of my online store.