Last month we had a Sale-a-bration launch at my place. It was a fun opportunity to get together after the hectic festive season, and get all inky again.
We had displays set up, demo's and new products, and everyone made a versatile card using the brand new SAB goodies.
Congrats to Tanya W who was the winner of our Mystery Hostess giveaway.
Attendees received a showbag (with a hot-off-the-press SAB catalogue, card maps and a few other bits & pieces inside), and today I'm sharing the simple little tag that was hanging from the bags.
I'll show you how to make them too. It really couldn't be easier.
1. Cut tags using the Two Tags Die (#115954, Idea Book & Catalogue p159).
Great little versatile die – good for making pouches, gift card holders, hidden journalling panels and ah… tags! I used Calypso Coral and Lucky Limeade for mine, so the tag base would coordinate with the paper and ribbon.
2. Adhere 4cm x 7cm panel of Everyday Enchantment designer series paper (#126154, Sale-a-bration exclusive) to tag, concealing the score line across the middle of the tag. We don't need to fold this one.
3. Wrap a length of the lovely Everyday Enchantment Organdy Ribbon (#127279, Sale-a-bration exclusive) around tag, and tie in a bow.
The ribbon comes in Calypso Coral and Lucky Limeade – yes, you get both in the Sale-a-bration bundle! – and also 30 printed brads.
4. Stamp and punch sentiment. Adhere to tag.
The Made Just For You sentiment on this tag is from Creatively Yours stamp set (p106 IB&C). This is a MUST HAVE stamp set if you love to make and give away your creations (like sauces & jams, knitwear, cards, and anything else!). Check back soon for another super-quick way of using the same stamp to make a thoughtful gift.
5. Tie tag from bag handle and you're done!
UPCOMING CLASS NOTE: Just one (or possibly 2) spots remaining in the class for THIS FRIDAY. 7pm, Creswick. All Occasions Stamp-a-Stack. Contact Simone to reserve a seat.